Drew, Interactive Media Student.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Refined Goals

1. To design a site that meets the requirements of W3C guidelines 1.0

2. To create a website in XHTML 1.0 strict and CSS 2.1 that validates at http://validator.w3.org/.

3. To incorporate original content in the design of the webpage.

4. To produce a website that is appropriate and aesthetically pleasing to the target market.

These are my refined goals. I have made amendments in response to comments and suggestions received, and removed original goal no.2 as it was felt that this was a prerequisite. I feel the only goal now that should need further clarification is goal 4. In this goal I still intend to gain feedback during the interview process, if I apply for a job and receive an interview then I will consider my portfolio a success in respect of this goal. However when asked at the end of the interview if there are any other questions I will use this as an opportunity to gain feedback on my work and portfolio, but as I am at an interview in the first place I would assume I had achieved this goal anyway. If I was not offered an interview or did not hear from a company after an application I would use this as a reason to contact the employer via phone or email and ask for their observations and feedback. This would all take place after the course finishes which, I understood, is an acceptable time for these goals to be measured as this is the final project and we are looking to produce something that will aid us in looking for employment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home