Drew, Interactive Media Student.

Monday, October 09, 2006

Down to Business

06/10/06- It was a good day spent hard at work this week. Arriving at class we were told we could get on with our projects which I found to be really useful. It was a great help to be able to get on with my project and ask my piers their opinion on it and also give my opinion about theirs.


The bonus of doing this is not only can your work progress faster but in addition it gives you opportunity to see what other people are doing. Being able to compare my work helped me relieve worries that I was falling behind, my regular worry.


In the afternoon we were then given a talk by one of the students that completed the course last year and who, has now, joined the faculty. Not only was this interesting to see the work but it also gave confirmation that there is work out there for us aspiring web designers.


Finally we were given further time to work on our projects and I had my feedback session with Dean (fellow HNC student) and Steve (course tutor).


Overall a good week, I had kept on top of the workload and fell confident I can get my work finished before the deadline… we’ll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home