Drew, Interactive Media Student.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Queen Victorious

I handed in my first project on time, I am victorious. I thought I would never get all the work done but the day came and with a slight bit of panic and last minute work marathon I got the work in on time.

It has been an enjoyable project and a good learning curve when I think of what I have learnt so far I am impressed, it did not seem at all laborious at any point.

Not only am I pleased with how the course is going and what I have learnt so far but in addition I am very pleased with the designs that I produced.

The only worry I have now is whether or not I pass, I am slightly worried that I have spent too much time playing with my design and that the intension was to spend the bulk of the time on the planning side.

Overall very relieved and completely satisfied… for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home