Drew, Interactive Media Student.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Relaxing is the trend, & everyone's in style (bar me)

The half term has been great to have some time to do some of the things I enjoy and rest in my spare time. I have been working for the most part during half term but even the fact that all the kids were off school meant I could glide to work each morning, which in turn meant I could roll out of bed last minute before making my way to work.

I thought on occasion about what grade I may have gotten for my first project, I have tried to push it from my mind as I do tend to obsess and stress when it comes to things out of my control.

In my spare time I have done some drawing which is something I always like to do to relax and kill some time. I have produced this picture my using hand drawing, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.


I thought as I didn’t have too much to say that was relevant to the course I would use this opportunity to post some of the work I have produced in the past so here is a couple of my Illustrations from my degree course.



On the whole I have had a good half term, and I have used the opportunity to burn the candle at both ends, not too unlike the rest of the time.

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 31, 2006 at 11:44:00 PM GMT, Blogger Julian Dyer said...

I'm loving the picture with Jesus, Drew, great work!

 
At Wednesday, November 1, 2006 at 10:02:00 PM GMT, Blogger Craig Burgess said...

Classic pitures Drew, wish I could draw that good.

 
At Saturday, November 4, 2006 at 6:48:00 PM GMT, Blogger Marc Pugh said...

Good work, I wish i could use Photoshop as good as you can!

 
At Thursday, November 9, 2006 at 3:26:00 PM GMT, Blogger Chris said...

Good work with the Jesus image, would love to see some more of your work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home