Drew, Interactive Media Student.

Friday, December 08, 2006

Do Not Pass Go

Well nothing really eventful this week, just a good old get on with it session on Wednesday. This of course is not a bad thing as there is more work to do than I have time to do it in so the session was much appreciated.

I was able to use the day to get some extra feedback on my design ideas, just to make sure I was going down the right root with my design.

Although my retro idea was equally popular I decided to stick with Grass Roots as it fits in more with my vector line art design style. Also the use of green will be relaxing for those vexed computer novices.

Not only was it useful to get this feedback but it gave me opportunity to talk to some of the class that I hadn’t spoken to that much before.

As always I had been under the impression that I would be behind my peers, so it was a comfort to know that we were all at similar stages.

Not the only comforting event of the day though, as I resubmitted my newfangled A2 project which had been transformed and is now quicker, faster, stronger, smarter, better. After submitting it in the morning I was so happy to see a pass next to my name on my way back into class later in the day. Hopefully my plan to submit a shrubbery will get me passed this time.

A lesson has truly been learnt, I will always complete ahead of schedule now so I can iron out these problems in the final week.
I do not intend to get a referral again, not that I ever did. I can now look forward to getting my work well on the way to completion this week, which I am quietly confident I can achieve, providing there are no unforeseen circumstances.

1 Comments:

At Friday, December 8, 2006 at 1:20:00 PM GMT, Blogger Dean said...

You do though seem to have the knack of everything coming together right at the end.

I know you like the retro look but remember what is retro to you was modern for me at one time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home