Drew, Interactive Media Student.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Dethroned!

I have really enjoyed the time off and having my free time to myself but I do look forward to progressing and learning new skills. I can’t deny this first day back after half term was a total stress.

The day started out with the anxiety of awaiting my mark, I kept reassuring myself I had passed and done well, though I did have a creeping feeling that I had missed something out of my project, which would result in a fail. Anyway after break my worst thoughts were confirmed and I had been given a referral due to lack of referencing my printed resources, for my research, in the written work I submitted.
This wasn't confirmed to me till late afternoon so I managed to work off a few hundred calories that morning stressing myself out. I also bugged a few of my class mates thinking of the possible reasons for why I had a referral over dinner.

Once I found out the reason of my referral I was much happier than before, I was as happy as you can be when you have a referral on your first project, and so I was now all set to get on with the new brief.

I’m really looking forward to this new brief as it’s a much bulkier assignment, but also we are eventually going to be building the website which is a very exciting prospect. The new project is to design a website for people who have little understanding of computer systems etc. which is a great way of expanding our own understanding as we are to create to the content for the site ourselves.
Being one of the lesser technology buffs in the class I feel I am going to benefit from researching these topics, however I think this is going to be a much taller order.

Overall a stressful day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home