Drew, Interactive Media Student.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

When Life Hands You A Lemon...

I have to say it is a relief to have this assignment out of the way now and handed in; I am looking forward to having some time to relax over Christmas and having a few festive drinks.

Unfortunately, this week, my Grandma passed away on Monday night which was obviously an upsetting time and I attended her funeral yesterday. It hasn’t been a very good few weeks.

So back to topic at hand, I am pleased with the final designs I made for the web site and that I was able to get all the work I on time. I was cutting it fine though, I hadn’t factored in that my printer alignment was off and everything was printing with the wrong margins. I couldn’t for the life of me work out how to solve it and I almost threw it out of my window. So it was a last minute printing session on Thursday morning in college to meet the deadline.

This is something I will need to consider in the future as if I had finished sooner I could have had time to print all the work of at a more relaxed time, though personal issues did mean that my time planning this week was a little of mark.

Here are the final designs that I have submitted.



Hopefully now I can sleep at night, as long as I don’t dwell on what mark I might get too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home