Drew, Interactive Media Student.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

You Can't Kill Time

I thought I would use this blog entry to look back and reflect and the first part of this year.

Firstly I can’t believe how much I have learned in the year so far, I didn’t imagine that I could have learnt so much and yet for it to feel like natural progression.

Looking back at my blog entries I can see that I have been quite stressed out in regards to keeping up with the work load, I know this is due to working a 34 hrs outside of college. The problem with this has been I never feel much like sitting down to my work after a hard day at the grind.

I know that I can continue to improve and work hard and I’m looking forward to the new term when there is promise of learning to use Dreamweaver.

The one area that I think will need to be addressed for me is time planning. I think that this has been my only downfall in the past semester. The problem is that if you get your time planning wrong it has a domino effect on everything else.

Something that I am very happy with is the design work that I have done. I believe that the ideas I have produced have been to a good standard and are better than a lot of examples that can be found on the internet already.

In the upcoming semester I am going to be looking at my time planning and hoping to finally get this right, I know that this will mean making some sacrifices in other areas of my life.

Overall I have really enjoyed the first semester and I always look forward to coming into college on Wednesdays, I just need to now manage my time instead of killing it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home