Drew, Interactive Media Student.

Friday, January 05, 2007

A Right Mug

I’m not really sure what to talk about in this blog entry; I have to say I haven’t really done much of relevance over the past few weeks. I really have taken the opportunity to catch up on some sleep with all the bank holidays and my Wednesdays off, it’s been amazing!

It’s only in hindsight that you realise you have missed a bit of an opportunity at Christmas, when I was in Waterstones the other day I came across a really useful and obviously expensive book, about graphic design, if only I had thought to mention to Santa to bring me it, rather than the many mugs I seem to have received, I don’t even drink hot beverages!

As I don’t as yet have much to say on the subject of web design I thought I would post a bit more of my illustration work that I have done in the past.




It’s been a busy Christmas explaining to all the relatives what I am up to at the moment, telling them all about my web design course. It just makes you realise at those times how much you actually want to succeed. Also it made me realise how much more knowledgeable I am on the subject than my aunty.

So at the moment I’m felling very relaxed but I’m excited about getting back to college and getting on with making my first website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home