Drew, Interactive Media Student.

Monday, February 26, 2007

Drew Says Relax

First of all I’ll just say sorry to fans of my work for this late entry, I’ve been off track with it being half term.

There isn’t very much to report I’m afraid, the half term meant that I had Wednesday free as I wasn’t attending college but the rest of the week I was working so it wasn’t exactly a major holiday for me. (Drew complains that he has a job… again)

This is a busy time of year for birthdays for me so I have felt like a bit of a factory producing birthday cards for my friends. I can never decided if its because I like the praise I get on having made a card, an opportunity to steal the limelight, or if I’m just too cheap to pay £2 to buy a card. Either way I enjoy drawing so it’s a good thing.

I haven’t had much to do with website design; I did have a look at the website for my dads company which he has been asking my opinion on. I don’t think I’m quite at this level yet http://www.teigreens.com/ Grass Roots Computing is slightly less in your face without all the flashy bits.

I generally, on Wed, did some relaxing and started playing around with my site, beginning to make the changes that were outlined in my user feedback tests.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home