Drew, Interactive Media Student.

Saturday, April 07, 2007

24 years old.

The holidays are going very nicely, I’m enjoying have some time off with the bank holidays.

I have continued to work on my logo over the past week, as I had planned on my time plan.

However this is the first time that I have broken my time planning down as much as I have and I have found that it has taken longer to do each job than I originally thought. Obviously this was as evident before as it is now as before I was just considering tasks on a larger scale.

I had planned that I would have started doing my initial ideas for the CD cover in that week too but ran out of time so I will endeavour to do it this week.

For now though I am planning to enjoy the rest of this bank holiday weekend, I have been celebrating since leaving work on Thursday and don’t plan to stop until Tuesday as not only is it Easter tomorrow but it is also my Birthday.

Hopefully I will manage to fit some work in somewhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home