Drew, Interactive Media Student.

Friday, April 20, 2007

Coffee Break

It’s been a hectic week but I’ve managed to keep on top of things. It’s been hard adjusting back into doing 16 hours worth of work this week and although the week only began on Wednesday it feels like the break never happened in a way.

This isn’t meant in a bad way it’s just that I feel as if I slip back into the work quite easily.

I have really enjoyed taking the time off over the past few weeks, though having a look at some of the blogs I can see that not everyone has been relaxing as much as I have and I feel now that maybe I should have been working more over the break.

Although I feel as though I could have done more over the break, the work I have done I am happy with. I feel that I have done some good development work in my sketchbook and have now started producing some mock up digital images that I can bring into class when we return.

The aim of this was so that when we return I will hopefully have decided on three or four designs which I can show to my peers and then develop the final one.

In addition to getting to this stage with my CD cover I also aim to have my final logo produced; this is part of the remainder of my week now.

Over the weekend I hope to get two or three more design mocked up and then finish my logo.

The first design I have mocked up is below, please feel free to offer any advice. As I say this is a mock up so it isn’t measured in an way I was just having a play around.






Personally I am really pleased with the design and also the way to which I have come to work now, I feel I have made a big step in the right direction when it comes to time planning. I am really feeling the benefit.

3 Comments:

At Saturday, April 21, 2007 at 7:02:00 PM GMT+1, Blogger Marc Pugh said...

I can't really say much withought actually hearing the music, although I do feel that the text needs moving up and down away from the image. Some of the image underlays the text. Unless, ofcourse, this was how it was meant to be. Looking good I must say.

 
At Sunday, April 22, 2007 at 8:01:00 PM GMT+1, Blogger Dean said...

I love the top font, it really goes with the image. I like the colour scheme too, very striking.

 
At Monday, April 23, 2007 at 9:51:00 PM GMT+1, Blogger Craig Burgess said...

It's a quality image. I like it because it's so abstract. That's the kind of image that would make me want to buy something like that.

Like Dean, I like the top font, but I'm not a fan of the bottom one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home